July 17, 2020
APGO Education Foundation Awarded $6,000 Canadian Geological Foundation Grant for Geology Virtual Field Trip of Downtown Toronto Buildings
The APGO Education Foundation (“the Foundation”) is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a $6,000 grant by the Canadian Geological Foundation (CGF) to develop a Geology Virtual Field Trip of Downtown Toronto Buildings. This project will be done in partnership with Dr. Heidi Daxberger, Assistant Professor - Teaching Stream, University of Toronto (U of T) – Scarborough, Department of Physical and Environmental Sciences.
July 16, 2020
Fossil tracks left by an ancient crocodile that 'ran like an ostrich'
- Enormous Lava Bubble from Ancient Superplume Discovered Beneath New Zealand
- Geologists find lost fragment of ancient continent in Canada’s North
- Take a virtual tour of the Carlsbad Caverns
- 'Alien comet' visitor has weird composition
- Scientists reconstruct skulls of 200 million-year-old dinosaur embryos in 'unprecedented' 3D detail
- Three human-like species lived side-by-side in ancient Africa
- Dinosaurs walked through Antarctic rainforests crust